Individual psychological consultations, therapeutical sessions, group sessions and art therapy. Our psychologists help you share painful problems and find a solution in a difficult life situation.
Activities for children and adults
We offer events and meeting spaces for children and adults. Sports activities, workshops, drawing, programming, modelling and knitting lessons and more.
We organize Slovak and English language courses twice a week. The class lasts 60 to 90 minutes and the group size is 10-12 people.
We provide humanitarian aid in the form of food parcels, hygiene kits and clothing. This type of aid is limited and is provided according to the capacity of the humanitarian warehouse of the Support Centre.
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- It is necessary to arrange a meeting in advance via phone.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free in Snina and Michalovce. The entrance is not barrier-free in Prešov and Košice and assistance is necessary.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 8:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 16:00
Friday: 8:00 – 16:00
Tel / Viber: +421 910 842 955
Moyzesova 24, Košice Show on the map
Tel: +421 903 983 927
Svätoplukova 12, Prešov Show on the map
Tel: +421 910 842 594
Nám. Jána Pavla II. 2059, Snina Show on the map
Tel: +421 903 982 907
Okružná 3567, Michalovce Show on the map
Tel: +421 911 174 094