Are you a person with a disability and do you suspect that your rights have been violated?
The Office of the Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities will investigate your complaint.
If we find that your rights have actually been violated, we will seek redress. When a systemic problem is discovered, we will submit a proposal for legislative changes to the relevant Ministry of the Slovak Republic.
You can send us complaints in the following ways:
- Via electric form – https://komisarprezdravotnepostihnutych.sk/
- Via e-mail to – email@example.com
- In person to – Račianska 153, Bratislava Show on the map
Please attach the following documents to complaint:
- Full name
- Address and telephone
- Type of disability
- Statements from authorities and entities (if you already have any, statements may also be in a foreign language)
- The services are for persons with physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, chronic illnesses, or psychiatric diagnoses.
- Anyone can file a complaint – a relative or an acquaintance.
- Interpreting into Slovak sign language is also available.
- If necessary, we can guarantee anonymity.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free with an elevator.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 8:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 16:00
Friday: 8:00 – 14:00
+421 911 269 021
Račianska 153, Bratislava Show on the map