In the academic year 2022/2023, seventy students in grades 7-11 from different parts of Ukraine study basic subjects from the Ukrainian study plan (Ukrainian language, history, algebra, geometry, English language) including the Slovak language.
In addition, we teach children the basics of career growth, financial literacy and offer them art therapy.
The purpose of the school’s activities is to continue the educational process for Ukrainian students, to prepare them for university study, to create favourable conditions for their social adaptation, to provide them with psychological help and comprehensive support in a safe environment.
All school employees are from Ukraine and have the status of temporary refuge.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- It is necessary to make an appointment in advance by phone or by e-mail.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- The services are free of charge.
Monday: 9:00 – 19:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 19:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 19:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 19:00
Friday: 9:00 – 19:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 17:00
Bratislava – Ovručská 5, Bratislava Show on the map
+421 915 88 33 54