Our centre offers assistance and social counselling in everyday situations (accommodation, health, child care,…). Our team includes professionals in the field of psychology and social work. If necessary, we direct you to verified providers of further support.
We provide help in the following areas:
- Assistance with looking for accommodation
- Advice on healthcare
- Advice on the nutrition of infants and young children
- Psychological help and support in crisis situations for children and adults
- Psychological and educational counselling for children
- Job counselling
- Clubs for children
- Speech therapy
- Work with seniors
- Premises suitable for children
- Premises for mothers with infants and toddlers
- Mediation of social services for children under 18 unaccompanied by adults
- Providing immediate support to families in risky situations
In addition, we offer other services to people with specific needs (unaccompanied children, victims or witnesses of violence, victims of abuse, people with serious health problems, etc.).
- identification of needs and subsequent recommendation of suitable specialized help or accompaniment
- recommendation of legal counselling specializing in foreigners
- psychological and social first aid
Our centre is part of Blue Dots, an international network of safe places to help refugees, which is coordinated by UNHCR.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people from Ukraine with the expatriate or refugee status.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is barrier-free There is a lift in the facility.
- The services are free of charge.
Monday: 8:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 16:00
Friday: 8:00 – 16:00
Bratislava – Asistenčné centrum, Bottova 7, Bratislava Show on the map
+421 911 546 035 (Tel, WhatsApp, Viber)
+421 911 546 044 (The telephone line is available 24/7)