Temporary refuge registration, counselling, material aid, psychological help, playground for children.
Services: Assistance services, Education, For kids, Language courses, Material assistance
Languages spoken: English, Slovensky, Русский, Українська мова
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
22. May 2023
If you come from Ukraine, visit the Assistance Centre in Bottova. The centre was established by the Municipality of Bratislava in cooperation with state authorities, non-governmental organizations and international organizations.
The centre offers the following services:
- temporary refuge registration,
- legal advice,
- health advice,
- job counselling,
- migration office counselling,
- psychosocial support,
- humanitarian and material aid,
- playground for children,
- community and cultural events (separate groups for children, young people and seniors),
- language courses and conversations.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is not barrier-free.
- These services are free of charge.
Assistance Centre in Bottova – Bottova 7, Bratislava Show on the map
+421 902 972 359 (Slovak, Ukrainian)