Enrich your social and cultural life by visiting cultural events offered by the organizations managed by the Municipality of Bratislava.
Bratislava City Museum
Free entry for expatriates (confirmed with a certificate of temporary refuge).
- Devín Castle
- Apponyi Palace
- Bratislava City History Museum
- Museum of Viticulture
- Museum of Arms
- Pharmacy Museum
- Museum of Clocks
- Arthur Fleischmann Museum
- Johan Nepomuk Hummel Museum
- Janko Jesenský Museum
- Ancient Gerulata in Rusovce
You can find more information at https://muzeumbratislava.sk/
Bratislava City Gallery
Occasional workshops in Ukrainian, guided tours in English. Free entry for expatriates (confirmed with a certificate of temporary refuge).
You can find more information at https://www.gmb.sk/
Pavol Országh Hviezdoslav Theatre
Occasional events for Ukrainian citizens.
You can find more information at https://dpoh.sk/
Bratislava City Library
The registration as a member of the library is free of charge for expatriates (confirmed with a certificate of temporary refuge). The Ukrainian library fund, the possibility to use the library premises for Ukrainian communities (more information about the provision of the premises at firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can find more information at https://www.mestskakniznica.sk/
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facilities.
- The entrance is not barrier-free.
- These services are free of charge.
Opening hours and locations
You can find more information on the websites listed above.
Municipality of Bratislava – Primaciálne námestie 1, Bratislava Show on the map
+421 259 356 111 (Slovak)
+421 902 972 359 (Slovak, Ukrainian)