Our aim is to improve access of people from Ukraine and other vulnerable persons to health care.
If you can’t get the health care you need, call us at: +421 948 339 647.
We will provide you with advice on who you can contact or make an appointment for you in the place where you live.
- Information on your rights and services offered in health care.
- Contacts for local doctors.
- Medical examinations, tests and confirmations free of charge.
- Ukrainian-speaking paediatrician and general practitioner.
- Vaccination and prevention.
- Care for people who suffered from violence.
- Psychosocial support and stress management.
- Assistance during examinations by specialized doctors.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for adults and children who have been granted the status of temporary refuge in Slovakia.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- These services are free of charge.
+421 948 339 647