The community centre provides a safe space for gathering.
The community centre provides clothing, food, hygiene items, toys, school supplies and the like.
Assistance with looking for accommodation, legal aid (also in Ukrainian), health care, psychological and psychiatric care.
Assistance in dealing with official matters and filling out forms (also in the Ukrainian language).
Free Slovak language courses in person at a community centre or online.
- Services are not available on public holidays.
- Arrange the meeting in advance by phone or email.
- Services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is not wheelchair-friendly, if necessary, the staff will go down to the ground floor or plan a meeting in the field.
- All services are free of charge.
Kósu-Schoppera 141, Rožňava Show on map
+421 940 985 340
+421 911 560 196 – Tel, WhatsApp, Viber