Providing material assistance to people from Ukraine – clothes, food.
Creating activities and a place for people from Ukraine to socialize.
Slovak language courses. Currently, a group for seniors and a conversation group for intermediate learners are available.
Providing computers for work within the premises of the Centre.
Assisting in looking for schools, health care, jobs, etc.
- The services are for people from Ukraine who have been granted the status of temporary refuge in Slovakia.
- It is recommended to arrange a meeting in advance via phone, social networks or e-mail.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- There are no toilets in the facilities.
- There is a handling fee of 20 cents for the provision of clothes within material assistance. This measure has been implemented to ensure a responsible and ecological approach to the environment. Any other services are free of charge.
Monday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: Arrange a meeting in advance
Wednesday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00
Thursday: Arrange a meeting in advance
Friday: Arrange a meeting in advance
Bratislava – Jasovská 6, Bratislava Show on the map
+421 2 62 250 009
+421 909 250 713 (Tel, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)