Legal services in the field of family, labour and civil law.
Services: Legal advisory
Languages spoken: Slovensky, Русский, Українська мова
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
4. May 2023
Legal services in the field of family law
- Issues relating child custody
- Determining the amount of alimony
- Divorce and related areas of family law
Legal services in the field of labour law
- Verification of employment contracts
- Explanation of labour law legislation
- Issues relating to unpaid wages
- Termination of employment relationship
- Unfair working conditions
- Discrimination in the workplace
Legal services in the field of civic law
- Checking the legality of lease and other contracts
- Assistance in other areas of civil law
Large capacity centre
- Legal counselling
- Legal aid
- Temporary refuge
- A preliminary consultation is provided for a duration of max. one hour and is charged €4.50.
- Explanation of the conditions for providing legal assistance.
- Basic legal advice.
- Warning about the risk of missing a deadline in a specific case.
- Assistance in filling out an application for the provision of legal aid.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- It is advisable to arrange the meeting in advance by phone through the Call Centre.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- Interpretation into Ukrainian or Russian is available.
Monday: 8:00 – 15:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 15:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 15:00
Until May 31, 2023
Bratislava – Račianska 71, Bratislava Zobraziť na mape
From June 1, 2023
Bratislava – Námestie Slobody 12, Bratislava Show on map
Call +421 650 105 100 (Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 17:00)