Psychological help in urgent life situations. The help is free, short-term and based on the principles of anonymity.
We provide psychosocial support to people fleeing the war in Ukraine at the individual, family, group and community level.
Our mobile team is available in individual regions of Slovakia, as well as at the border crossings between Slovakia and Ukraine, the hotspot in Košice and the transit centre in Michalovce. If necessary, the mobile team can come to the place specified by you within the region.
- The services are available on public holidays.
- Make an appointment in advance via one of the phone numbers or e-mails listed below.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is not barrier-free.
- These services are free of charge.
Make an appointment via the free 24/7 Crisis Helpline phone number 0800 500 333 or 0800 500 888 or via one of the e-mails listed below.
- Banská Bystrica – Horná 65/A Show on the map – email@example.com
- Bratislava – Na vŕšku 6 Show on the map – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Košice – Baštová 10 Show on the map – email@example.com
- Malacky – Mierové námestie 11 Show on the map – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michalovce – Tranzitné centrum, Športová 31 Show on the map – email@example.com
- Nitra – Štefánikova trieda 15 Show on the map – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prešov – Jarková 71 Show on the map – email@example.com
- Trenčín – Hasičská 2 Show on the map – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trnava – Jeruzalemská 38 Show on the map – email@example.com
- Žilina – Kálov 9 Show on the map – firstname.lastname@example.org