The Support Centre provides information and helps people from Ukraine integrate in Trnava.
We will be happy to provide you with the following services in the Support Centre:
- Help with finding accommodation.
- Medical help (assistance, accompanying and interpretation at the doctor´s).
- Assistance in enrolling children in kindergarten, primary and secondary schools.
- Assistance and accompanying to institutions, interpretation (Labour Office, Foreign and Border Police, etc.).
- Help with job search.
- Providing Slovak language courses.
- Mediating summer camps for children.
- Help with mediating legal advice.
- Food and material aid.
- Help with integration.
- Community activities aimed at the acceptance of people based on the mission of the Close to People Charity (Blízko pri človeku).
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- It is necessary to arrange a meeting in advance via phone.
- People from Ukraine are entitled to the services.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Friday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Support Centre – Františkánska 3, Trnava Show on the map
+421 948 625 550 (Tel, WhatsApp)