Information and integration centre for people from Ukraine in Trnava.
Services: Assistance services, Community centre, For kids, Free time activities, Interpretation, Language courses, Material assistance
Languages spoken: Slovensky, Українська мова
Location: Trnava, Trnavský kraj
22. May 2023
The Support Centre provides information and helps people from Ukraine integrate in Trnava.
We will be happy to provide you with the following services in the Support Centre:
- Help with finding accommodation.
- Medical help (assistance, accompanying and interpretation at the doctor´s).
- Assistance in enrolling children in kindergarten, primary and secondary schools.
- Assistance and accompanying to institutions, interpretation (Labour Office, Foreign and Border Police, etc.).
- Help with job search.
- Providing Slovak language courses.
- Mediating summer camps for children.
- Help with mediating legal advice.
- Food and material aid.
- Help with integration.
- Community activities aimed at the acceptance of people based on the mission of the Close to People Charity (Blízko pri človeku).
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- It is necessary to arrange a meeting in advance via phone.
- People from Ukraine are entitled to the services.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Friday: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
Support Centre – Františkánska 3, Trnava Show on the map
+421 948 625 550 (Tel, WhatsApp)