We provide health care support. We improve the access of people from Ukraine and other vulnerable persons to health care in Slovakia.
If you cannot get the health care you need, call us: +421 948 339 647.
We will advise you who you can contact or plan a visit to your place of residence.
- Information on how to reach a doctor in your region.
- Information on the functioning of the health care system in Slovakia.
- Instructions on your rights and obligations in the health care system.
- Confidential consultation of your health condition or current living situation.
- Assistance and further support focused on improving your health condition, as well as your living situation.
- Care of people who have experienced violence.
- The services are for adults and children who have been granted the status of temporary refuge in Slovakia.
- The services are free of charge.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
+421 948 339 647