Frequently asked questions. We answer people who are living in or planning to come to Slovakia.

Table of contents

Questions and answers

Question: My Ukrainian passport has expired. Where can I apply for an extension or a new passport?

Answer: You can extend or apply for a new passport at the Embassy of Ukraine to the Slovak Republic. The address and contacts of the Embassy can be found on the Useful contacts page.

Table of contents

Did you like this article?

Need advice?

More articles

Cash assistance for refugees with vulnerabilities 2024

Arriving in Slovakia – how to proceed?

Applying for Asylum in Slovakia

Arriving in Slovakia – how to proceed?

Map of services