Looking for accommodation
- Communication with accommodation providers who may be involved in the state program of free accommodation and with applicants for accommodation allowance for people from Ukraine in Slovak, Ukrainian or Russian – processing of applications and contracts.
- Providing contact details for owners offering accommodation and vice versa.
- Registration of people from Ukraine living in the territory of the municipality of Žilina who are looking for accommodation.
- Electronic correspondence, translation of texts, processing of monthly statements and payment vouchers.
- Archiving of contracts, monthly statements and other documents.
- Assistance with orientation on the websites of state authorities.
- Legal issues, crossing borders, finding work, kindergartens and schools, medical care, etc.
- Consultations are provided in person, via phone or e-mail.
Additional assistance available in Žilina
- Providing information about organizations that can provide other services in Žilina (e.g. humanitarian aid, legal advice, language courses, security, health services).
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people in need.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 8:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 16:00
Friday: 8:00 – 16:00
Tel: +421 907 574 746
Viber: +380 973 374 449
Horný Val 24, Žilina Show on the map