Offices of first contact
We provide services throughout Slovakia.
- Basic information and counselling in first contact offices.
- Advice on employment.
- Slovak language courses.
- Material aid – clothes, hygiene supplies and medical devices.
- Food aid.
- We can transport and accompany you to health care facilities.
- First aid courses.
- We organize the “Health Days” event during which the Red Cross workers will measure your blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol levels for free. You can also attend health lectures and first aid demonstrations.
Our field social teams that will provide you with psychosocial help operate in Humenné, Košice and Senica.
The helpline will give you with information about help we provide, but also about how you can become a volunteer of the Slovak Red Cross.
The helpline is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00.
Call +421 910 910 116 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance with accommodation
With the support of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, we help with the accommodation for people from Ukraine.
We also support host households in Slovakia that provide accommodation.
We also provide financial contributions for accommodation and health support.
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- It is necessary to make an appointment in advance.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- The entrance is not barrier-free in all facilities.
- These services are free of charge.
+421 2 571 023 01
We work in 34 towns throughout Slovakia. You can learn more about the activities and services of the Slovak Red Cross in your area at https://redcross.sk/spolky/.