The education and professional development program in Mareena helps foreigners develop their potential and find employment in the Slovak labour market.
You can choose an individual consultation or a group meeting as part of career counselling.
Individual consultations provide space for the preparation of your development plan, setting goals and steps necessary to achieve them.
Group meetings enable peer learning, sharing experiences and improving motivation.
Scope of job counselling:
- preparation of a CV and a cover letter
- Preparation of a career plan
- Advice and support regarding orientation in the labour market
- Providing information about retraining and language courses, community events, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Preparation for a job interview
- Assistance with job search
- It is necessary to make an appointment in advance.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility.
- These services are free of charge.
Monday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 16:30
Tuesday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 16:30
Wednesday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 16:30
Thursday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 14:00
Friday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 14:00
Assistance Centre Bottova – Bottova 7, Bratislava – Show on the map
Telephone: 0800 221 300