The BLUE DOT mobile team in the Trenčín Region will provide you with advice and help with access to other specialized services. We visit locations in the Trenčín Region and in the districts of Skalica and Senica.
- We talk to people in need, refugees in order to be familiar with their needs.
- We will provide you with comprehensive information and consultations so that you have a good overview of services available in Slovakia.
- We will connect you with verified service and help providers in various areas in the region (health care, school placement, language training, job counselling, etc.).
- We will give you advice on how to integrate into society more easily.
- We provide legal advice in cooperation with the Legal Aid Centre in Trenčín.
- If necessary (after an individual assessment of the situation), we can arrange a visit at your place of residence in person and accompany you when visiting doctors or offices.
- We cooperate with other non-profitable organizations and institutions (IOM, IPčko, Equita, Legal Aid Centre, Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family/UPSVAR, NIVaM, League for Human Rights, etc.).
Our activities are carried out according to the BLUE DOT standards of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
If you are looking for more information about services, help and life in Slovakia, we recommend visiting the following websites:
- The services are for people from Ukraine.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- It is necessary to make an appointment in advance. If necessary, also in the evening or on public holidays.
- These services are free of charge.
+421 948 725 298 (Russian and Slovak)
+421 948 935 928 (Ukrainian)
Monday: 9:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 17:00
Friday: 9:00 – 17:00