Legal advice in the area of residence on the territory of Slovakia, proceedings for granting of asylum, the status of temporary refuge (including complicated cases of obtaining the temporary refuge), citizenship, detention, administrative deportation, guardianship or labour law.
Applicants for services can consult lawyers, many of whom come from Ukraine.
Comprehensive counselling in the field of criminal offences
We provide comprehensive counselling (legal, psychological, social) for victims of hate crimes, as well as for witnesses of war crimes.
Consultations for holders of the temporary refuge status in the field of employment, state benefits, transport and in times of emergency.
We ensure communication between institutions and persons who have applied for temporary refuge or who have been granted temporary refuge. This service is available in Bratislava (by phone or e-mail) and in the Integration Centre in Košice.
- The services are not available on public holidays.
- The services are for people in need.
- The services are also provided by female staff.
- There are easily accessible toilets separated by gender in the facility in Bratislava, Bottova 7.
- The barrier-free entrance is in Košice and Bratislava, Bottova 7. An elevator is available at Michalská 8.
- These services are free of charge.
Michalská 9, Bratislava Show on the map
Bottova 7, Bratislava Show on the map
Monday: 9:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 18:00
Friday: 9:00 – 18:00
Integration Centre of the Košice Region, Strojárenská 3, Košice Show on the map
Monday: 8:30 – 16:30
Tuesday: 8:30 – 16:30
Wednesday: 8:30 – 16:30
Thursday: 8:30 – 16:30
Friday: 8:30 – 16:30
+421 800 222 350